The best of Capri in just hours: a sail around the island in a private boat to swim and take in the most famous landmarks, including the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, caves, etc.
Partenza da: Capri
Durata 2 ore 3 ore
Dal 4 April 2020 al 31 May 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Bassa stagione Dal 1 June 2021 al 31 October 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Alta stagione
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
- Set sail on a traditional wooden gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Sail around Capri to visit the grottoes (a stop at the Blue Grotto is only included in the 3-hour tour), the Faraglioni, and the lighthouse
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling masks,
- Padded sun deck, awning, and fresh water shower on board
- Ice chest with mineral water and soft drinks included
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Fuel and insurance
Cosa NON include
- Tickets for Blue Grotto (€14/person; must be purchased directly at the entrance to the cave)
- Upon request (extra charge): mozzarella, tomato, and basil panini, wine, champagne, and other alcoholic beverages
A stop at the Blue Grotto is only included in three-hour tours.
Meeting point at Bar Pentagono in Marina Grande for departure from the port.
Mobile device vouchers are valid.