The best of Capri in just hours: a sail around the island in a private boat to swim and take in the most famous landmarks, including the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, caves, etc.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
from 4 April 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail on a traditional wooden gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Sail around Capri to visit the grottoes (a stop at the Blue Grotto is only included in the 3-hour tour), the Faraglioni, and the lighthouse
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling masks,
- Padded sun deck, awning, and fresh water shower on board
- Ice chest with mineral water and soft drinks included
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Fuel and insurance
- Tickets for Blue Grotto (optional; must be purchased directly at the entrance to the cave)
- Upon request (extra charge): mozzarella, tomato, and basil panini, wine, champagne, and other alcoholic beverages
A stop at the Blue Grotto is only included in three-hour tours.
Mobile device vouchers are valid.