Don't miss this chance to take in the beauty of Capri by sea with a private boat tour on a traditional gozzo boat. Sail beneath the Faraglioni sea stacks and visit the Blue Grotto.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 6 hours
from 1 January 2020 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart with a private wooden gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Sun deck and awning
- Sail around Capri to visit the grottoes (optional Blue Grotto visit), Faraglioni, and other highlights
- Stop to swim and snorkel
- Beach towels and snorkeling masks,
- Fresh water shower
- Ice chest stocked with water and soft drinks
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Fuel and insurance
- Panini with mozzarella, tomato, and basil, wine, champagne, and other alcoholic beverages can be provided upon request at an extra charge.
- Blue Grotto tickets (€14/person, purchased directly at the cave entrance)
Please meet at Bar Pentagono in Marina Grande (the port on Capri) for departure.
Mobile device vouchers are valid.